Visitors can now experience a new Downtown Kansas City with the opening of the Power & Light District.The $850 million entertainment district - the largest new development project in the Midwest - has reenergized downtown, creating an entertainment, retail and dining hot spot for visitors and conventioneers.
The development includes diverse amenities and imaginative architecture encompassing the country’s leading entertainment and retail concepts. It transforms itself from a unique lunch and retail destination by day to an exciting dining and entertainment experience in the evening.
Below is a list of venues in the Power & Light District either already open or opening soon.
• Howl at the Moon (dueling piano bar)
• Bristol Seafood Grill (2nd location for local seafood legend)
• Tengo Sed Cantina (high-energy hangout with south-of-the-border flavor)
• Angel's Rock Bar (rock bar with live and recorded music)
• Bice Bistro, Café & Lounge (Italian three ways, upscale bistro, casual walk-up or wine lounge)
• Vinino (southern European wine bar and bistro)
• Raglan Road (Irish pub made in Ireland, literally)
• Mosaic (DJs in a sexy South Beach-style lounge)
• Famous Dave's Barbecue (award-winning barbecue)
• Chefburger (locally-owned, create-your-own burger restaurant)
• Shark Bar (nightlife with a Caribbean flair)
• Chipotle Mexican Grill (national mexican restaurant chain)
• Sprint Studio (retail shop)
• Ted's Montana Grill (national restaurant chain)
• Flying Saucer Draught Emporium (more than 225 beers from more than 15 countries)